We are a gathering of Jesus followers from all walks of life and backgrounds committed to the five purposes God has given His Church.
- Worship – giving praise and honor to God in all aspects of life.
- Discipleship – growing into Christlikeness as we study and apply God’s word.
- Fellowship – loving and supporting one another in both good and bad times.
- Service – reaching out to others in practical ways.
- Evangelism – going into our world with the life-changing message of the gospel.
It is our understanding that as we implement these purposes we will be partnering with God in fulfilling both the Great Commandment and Great Commission.
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” – Matthew 22:37-40
“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” – Matthew 28:18-20